If you think your baby`s development is delayed make an appointment with your physiotherapist today
Registration fees due!Please all remember to pay your annual registration fees at the HPCNA by 31/03/2015!
Registration with the Namibian Society of Physiotherapy
All physiotherapists who are registered under the Allied Health Professions Council of Nambia are welcome to apply to become a member of the NSP
Follow the link to the membership application form for new members to the NSP. Please ensure that the form is fully completed and that certified copies of all the required documents have been included.
Click here for NSP Application Form for new members in pdf format
Please note that a completed original form, with the necessary attachments, must be delivered to the Secretary:
Arnel Le Roux
Tel: 061 253 446
Work Address: Hidas Centre, 2nd floor, Room 11, Windhoek, NAMIBIA
Membership benefits include:
- The security of the malpractice insurance at the reduced group premium rate
- The NSP gives member regular updates on important issues concerning physiotherapy in Namibia through the website and regular newsletters
- The NSP advocates for improvements to be made regarding the profession on behalf of its members e.g. tariff negotiations with medical aid schemes
- Every year the NSP coordinates the Physiotherapy Week focussing on increasing the public`s awareness to the benefits of physiotherapy, through the media and physiotherapists themselves.
- The NSP is the only association recognized by the Allied Health Professions Council as being representative of the profession of Physiotherapy
Registration with the Allied Health Professions Council of Namibia
Every physiotherapist who wants to work in Namibia is required by law to register with the Health Profession Council of Namibia
Please follow link to the website of the HPCNA