Renewal of Membership or Registration of New Membership
Instructions on completing the form:
- All fields marked with * are mandatory
- Fill in all the mandatory fields with your current valid information
- Membership renewal will only be possible if you use the e-mail address and HPCNA details used to register with the Society
- Once you done with the process, do not close the browser until you have downloaded the generated PDF for safe-keeping. This form will be your record of your application for registration or renewal
- A score based reCAPTCHA is used to prevent internet bot/spam registrations.
- Note that this form uses session-based COOKIES to store data that expire once you close your browser
Please contact the Namibian Society of Physiotherapy if you face difficulties using this online form.
It remains the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they only pay the fees that are relevant for them such as whether they will be taking malpractice cover from the Society or if they are a practice owners, etc.
Please click here to check the fees payable for 2020-2021 NSP Membership
A separate document is used to register additional practices by practice owners who are current members of the NSP Download the document here
Disclaimer: All information provided here and to the Namibian Society of Physiotherapy via other methods is assumed to be accurate and factual. Furthermore, the Namibian Society of Physiotherapy will not be liable for any legal issues that arise from incorrect information provided to it in any form or manner.
If you are not registered with the Health Profession Council of Namibia, please see HPCNA on how to register.
Did you know?
Physiotherapy can treat sinusitis, bronchitis and pneumonia - do not hesitate to contact your nearest physiotherapist.
Latest News!Find a Physio
Follow the link at the top labelled Find a Physio for an interactive map of NSP-member physiotherapists in Namibia!